Tuition & Fees $13,704
Student Population 467
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,162
Argosy University-Tampa is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Tampa, Florida. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,704 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 467 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Argosy University-Tampa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Argosy University-Tampa are $13,704. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,765 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Argosy University-Tampa. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,162 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 467 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Retention Rate for Argosy University-Tampa is 33 %
Student Population for Argosy University-Tampa is 467
Student to Faculty Ratio for Argosy University-Tampa is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,162 at Argosy University-Tampa.
Financial Aid Amount
Argosy University-Tampa offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Argosy University-Tampa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Argosy University-Tampa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?