Student Population 138
Wolford College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Naples, Florida. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 138 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wolford. A total of 138 students is attending .
Student Population for Wolford College is 138
Wolford offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wolford College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Wolford College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?