Tuition & Fees $10,800
Student Population 341
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,517
Atlantis University is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Miami, Florida. The highest degree offered by Atlantis University is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 341 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Atlantis University are $10,800. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,444 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Atlantis. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,517 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 341 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Retention Rate for Atlantis University is 95 %
Student Population for Atlantis University is 341
Student to Faculty Ratio for Atlantis University is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,517 at Atlantis University.
Financial Aid Amount
Atlantis offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Atlantis University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Atlantis University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?