Acceptance Rate 9.09%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 9.09% at Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs where a total of 77 students applied and 7 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to AU GPS.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs is Other ACADEMIC year. Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs accepts.
|Calendar System||Other ACADEMIC year|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virginia?