Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 94
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 43%
Average Aid Amount $3,897
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 3
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 75%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 94 students (43% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,897. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 3 students (75% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs is $11,820, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?