Acceptance Rate 41.98%
SAT Score 1,083
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 41.98% at Avila University where a total of 1,963 students applied and 824 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,083 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Avila University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,083 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Avila University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Avila University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Avila University is Semester. Avila University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Avila University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Missouri?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?