Graduate Rate 92.46%
Transfer-Out Rate 6%
Retention Rate 94%
At Bates College, the graduation rates was 92.46% (454 students out of 491 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 217 male and 237 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bates College. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.46%. where 454 students out of 491 candidate completed their degree.
443 students completed their course in 4 years and 9 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.22%||89.36%||91.02%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||95.83%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Bates College, 29 of 31 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.55%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Bates College is 5.91% (29 out of 491 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bates College, the retention rate is 94%.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maine?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maine?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maine?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maine?