Bates College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lewiston, Maine. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 1,832 students are enrolled into Bates College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 18% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Bates College tuition and fees are $55,683 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Bates College. The acceptance rate of Bates College is 18% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 38%. The average graduation rate is 89% and the transfer-out rate is 9%. Total 1,832 students are attending Bates College and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $42,790 and 44 students received grants of scholarship aid (2.40% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,832 students are attending Bates College and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
|Address||2 Andrews Road, Lewiston, ME 04240|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/bates|
Bates College offers 39 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bates College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Bates College.
Bates College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Bates College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maine?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maine?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Maine?