Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 175
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 82%
Average Aid Amount $6,500
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 161
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 87%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 175 students (82% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $6,500. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 161 students (87% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Berk Trade and Business School is $12,225, for reference.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?