Graduate Rate 87%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
At Berk Trade and Business School, the graduation rate is 87.42% - 285 students have completed and 17 students have transferred out to other institute out of 326 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||24||7.36%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.274 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 285 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||274||84.05%)|
|In 150% normal time||285||87.42%)|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?