Total Enrollment 159
Berk Trade and Business School Student Population
Berk Trade and Business School has a total enrollment of 159 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By gender, there are 147 male and 12 female students at Berk Trade and Business School.
Student Gender Distribution
Berk Trade and Business School has a total enrollment of 159 with a gender distribution of 92.45% male (147 students) and 7.55% female (12 students).
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
Berk Trade and Business School does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Berk Trade and Business School. There are 33 White, 44 Black/African American, 21 Asian, 55 Hispanic, and 6 students with other races.
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Berk Trade and Business School.
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?