Tuition & Fees $8,775
Student Population 1,681
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,116
Graduation Rate 20 %
Blue Mountain Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Pendleton, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,300 for Oregon residents and $8,775 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,681 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Blue Mountain Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Blue Mountain Community College are $6,300 for Oregon residents and $8,775 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at BMCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,116 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,681 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
BMCC offers 65 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||27||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||0|
Blue Mountain Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Blue Mountain Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Oregon?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Oregon?