Tuition & Fees $7,125
Student Population 1,492
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,277
Graduation Rate 28 %
Klamath Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Klamath Falls, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,497 for Oregon residents and $7,125 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,492 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Klamath Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Klamath Community College are $4,497 for Oregon residents and $7,125 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Klamath CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,277 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,492 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Klamath Community College is 28 %
Transfer-out Rate for Klamath Community College is 15 %
Retention Rate for Klamath Community College is 49 %
Student Population for Klamath Community College is 1,492
Student to Faculty Ratio for Klamath Community College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,277 at Klamath Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Klamath CC offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||18||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||7|
Klamath Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Klamath Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Oregon?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Oregon?