Tuition & Fees $6,111
Student Population 4,872
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,735
Graduation Rate 24 %
Central Oregon Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Bend, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,527 for Oregon residents and $6,111 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,872 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Oregon Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Oregon Community College are $4,527 for Oregon residents and $6,111 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at COCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,735 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,872 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
COCC offers 74 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||12||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||32||0|
Central Oregon Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Central Oregon Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Oregon?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Oregon?