Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $6,111
Central Oregon Community College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 1,887 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,572 students have took some online courses at Central Oregon Community College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,527 for Oregon residents and $6,111 for others at Central Oregon Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Central Oregon Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$6,111 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||1,887|
Central Oregon Community College offers 67 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,527 for Oregon residents and $6,111 for students from other States at Central Oregon Community College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Central Oregon Community College, 1,887 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,572 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,304 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,572||1,572|
|Not In Online Classes||845||845|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?