Tuition & Fees $9,468
Student Population 825
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,680
Graduation Rate 15 %
Columbia Gorge Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in The Dalles, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,752 for Oregon residents and $9,468 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 825 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Columbia Gorge Community College are $4,752 for Oregon residents and $9,468 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Columbia Gorge CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,680 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 825 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Columbia Gorge Community College is 15 %
Transfer-out Rate for Columbia Gorge Community College is 21 %
Retention Rate for Columbia Gorge Community College is 49 %
Student Population for Columbia Gorge Community College is 825
Student to Faculty Ratio for Columbia Gorge Community College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,680 at Columbia Gorge Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Columbia Gorge CC offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Columbia Gorge Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Columbia Gorge Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Oregon?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Oregon?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Oregon?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?