Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $9,468
Columbia Gorge Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 241 students have enrolled online exclusively and 387 students have took some online courses at Columbia Gorge Community College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,752 for Oregon residents and $9,468 for others at Columbia Gorge Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Columbia Gorge Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,468 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||241|
Columbia Gorge Community College offers 23 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,752 for Oregon residents and $9,468 for students from other States at Columbia Gorge Community College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Columbia Gorge Community College, 241 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 387 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 825 students.
|In Some Online Classes||387||387|
|Not In Online Classes||197||197|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Oregon?