Tuition & Fees $12,804
Student Population 6,064
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,320
Graduation Rate 14 %
Clackamas Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Oregon City, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,334 for Oregon residents and $12,804 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,064 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Clackamas Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Clackamas Community College are $5,334 for Oregon residents and $12,804 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Clackamas CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,320 and 46% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,064 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Clackamas CC offers 123 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||36||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||43||3|
Clackamas Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Clackamas Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Oregon?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Oregon?