Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,330
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 37%
Average Aid Amount $5,092
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 637
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 82%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 2,330 students (37% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,092. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 637 students (82% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Clackamas Community College is $5,334 for Oregon residents and $12,804 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Oregon?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?