Off-Campus Living Costs $21,801
Brookline College-Albuquerque 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Brookline College-Albuquerque is $15,225. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $21,801 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $37,025 when living off-campus for the academic year 2021-2022. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,225|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$11,700|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,546|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$30,479|
|***Brookline College-Albuquerque does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $15,225.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$15,225|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at Brookline College-Albuquerque is and $21,801 when living off-campus .
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$11,700|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Mexico?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Mexico?