Graduate Rate 52.11%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
Retention Rate 86%
At Brookline College-Albuquerque, the graduation rates was 52.11% (111 students out of 213 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 20 male and 91 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Brookline College-Albuquerque. Last year, the graduation rate was 52.11%. where 111 students out of 213 candidate completed their degree.
2 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.94%||1.79%||0.64%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||41.67%
|Two or More Races||0.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Brookline College-Albuquerque is 6.10% (13 out of 213 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Brookline College-Albuquerque, the retention rate is 86%.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Mexico?