Tuition & Fees $85,000
Student Population 608
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,546
Graduation Rate 56 %
Brookline College-Albuquerque is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $85,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 608 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brookline College-Albuquerque varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Brookline College-Albuquerque are $85,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Brookline College-Albuquerque. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,546 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 608 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Brookline College-Albuquerque is 56 %
Retention Rate for Brookline College-Albuquerque is 82 %
Student Population for Brookline College-Albuquerque is 608
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brookline College-Albuquerque is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,546 at Brookline College-Albuquerque.
Financial Aid Amount
Brookline College-Albuquerque offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
Brookline College-Albuquerque does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Brookline College-Albuquerque has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Mexico?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Mexico?