Acceptance Rate 93 %
SAT Average 1,045
Tuition & Fees $36,700
Student Population 2,189
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $20,671
Caldwell University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Caldwell, New Jersey. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $36,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,189 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 93% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from Caldwell University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Caldwell University are $36,700. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,380 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Caldwell. The acceptance rate of Caldwell is 93% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 22%. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,671 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,189 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Caldwell offers 53 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
Caldwell University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Caldwell University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?