Acceptance Rate 65.99%
SAT Score 1,155
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 65.99% at Caldwell University where a total of 6,649 students applied and 4,388 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,155 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Caldwell.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,155 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Caldwell, 102 applicants (23% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 5 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,155 and the average ACT score is 26 at Caldwell. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,320 and 25th percentile score is 1,010. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 77 and the 25th percentile score is 58. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Caldwell.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||500||620|
Caldwell University requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Caldwell University is Semester. Caldwell University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Caldwell University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?