Tuition & Fees $14,322
Student Population 541
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,081
Carrington College-Mesa is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mesa, Arizona. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $14,322 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 541 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Carrington College-Mesa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Carrington College-Mesa are $14,322.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Carrington College-Mesa. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,081 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 541 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Carrington College-Mesa offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Carrington College-Mesa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Carrington College-Mesa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?