Graduate Rate 52.05%
Transfer-Out Rate 37%
Retention Rate 69%
At Carson-Newman University, the graduation rates was 52.05% (254 students out of 488 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 97 male and 157 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Carson-Newman University. Last year, the graduation rate was 52.05%. where 254 students out of 488 candidate completed their degree.
221 students completed their course in 4 years and 29 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||45.29%||37.32%||51.25%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||14.29%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Carson-Newman University, 4 of 9 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 44.44%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Carson-Newman University is 37.09% (181 out of 488 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Carson-Newman University, the retention rate is 69%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?