Acceptance Rate 79.00%
SAT Score 1,045
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 79% at Carson-Newman University where a total of 2,953 students applied and 2,333 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Carson-Newman.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,045 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Carson-Newman, 37 applicants (9% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 308 applicants (78%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 22 at Carson-Newman. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,135 and 25th percentile score is 955. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 75 and the 25th percentile score is 54. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Carson-Newman.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||580|
Carson-Newman University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Carson-Newman University is Semester. Carson-Newman University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Carson-Newman University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?