Acceptance Rate 79.32%
SAT Score 1,040
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 79.32% at Carson-Newman University where a total of 3,022 students applied and 2,397 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Carson-Newman University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,040 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Carson-Newman, 71 applicants (19% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 381 applicants (99%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 22 at Carson-Newman. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 950. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 74 and the 25th percentile score is 52. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Carson-Newman.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||560|
Carson-Newman University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Carson-Newman University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Carson-Newman University is Semester. Carson-Newman University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Carson-Newman University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Tennessee?