Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $11,905
Student Population 22
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,263
Graduation Rate 67 %
Mid-South Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Memphis, Tennessee. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $11,905 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 22 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% and the graduation rate is 67% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Mid-South Christian College are $11,905.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Mid-South Christian. The acceptance rate of Mid-South Christian is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 67% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,263 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 22 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 100 %.
Graduation Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 67 %
Retention Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 100 %
Student Population for Mid-South Christian College is 22
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mid-South Christian College is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,263 at Mid-South Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
Mid-South Christian offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Mid-South Christian College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,600)
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?