Acceptance Rate 100.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $11,905
Student Population 17
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,085
Graduation Rate 100 %
Mid-South Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Memphis, Tennessee. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
Mid-South Christian College is one of 15 colleges affiliated with Christian Churches and Churches of Christ.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,905 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 17 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100.00% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
Explore Mid-South Christian College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Mid-South Christian's tuition & fees is $11,905.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Mid-South Christian. The acceptance rate of Mid-South Christian is 100.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 42.86%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,085 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 17 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 100.00 %.
Graduation Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 100 %
Retention Rate for Mid-South Christian College is 50 %
Student Population for Mid-South Christian College is 17
Student to Faculty Ratio for Mid-South Christian College is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,085 at Mid-South Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3097 Knight Road, Memphis, TN 38118-3151|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.midsouthchristian.edu/net-price-calculator|
Mid-South Christian offers 11 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||2||0|
|2-4 Years Certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Mid-South Christian College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,600)
Know about Tennessee Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?