Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 2 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $5,220
Cedar Valley College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 3,531 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,272 students have took some online courses at Cedar Valley College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for others at Cedar Valley College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Cedar Valley College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 2 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
Certificate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$5,220 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||3,531|
Cedar Valley College offers 52 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for students from other States at Cedar Valley College. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Cedar Valley College, 3,531 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,272 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 8,030 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,272||1,272||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,227||3,227||0|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?