Acceptance Rate 47.47%
Applying To CSU
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 47.47% at Chicago State University where a total of 4,805 students applied and 2,281 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 47.47% where a total of 4,805 students (1,646 men and 3,148 women) have applied to CSU and 2,281 (649 men and 1,631 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 70 male and 98 female students have enrolled into CSU and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 7.37%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||7.37%||10.79%||6.01%|
Chicago State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at Chicago State University is Semester. Chicago State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Chicago State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Illinois Colleges
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?