Tuition & Fees $35,640
Student Population 1,949
Claremont Graduate University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Claremont, California. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $35,640 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,949 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Claremont Graduate University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $71,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $36,380.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Claremont Graduate. A total of 1,949 students is attending .
Student Population for Claremont Graduate University is 1,949
|Address||150 E Tenth St, Claremont, CA 91711-6160|
|Net Price Calculator||www.cgu.edu/admissions/cost-aid/financial-calculator/|
Claremont Graduate offers 59 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||10||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||19||0|
Claremont Graduate University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Claremont Graduate University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?