Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,084
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 66%
Average Aid Amount $3,353
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 214
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 83%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,084 students (66% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,353. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 214 students (83% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Clarendon College is $3,600 for Texas residents and $4,290 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?