Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 2 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate
Tuition & Fees $4,290
Clarendon College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 125 students have enrolled online exclusively and 761 students have took some online courses at Clarendon College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,600 for Texas residents and $4,290 for others at Clarendon College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Clarendon College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 2 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 2 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,290 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||125|
Clarendon College offers 33 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,600 for Texas residents and $4,290 for students from other States at Clarendon College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 7.04% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Clarendon College, 125 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 761 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,844 students.
|In Some Online Classes||761||761||0|
|Not In Online Classes||958||958||0|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?