Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 636
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 99%
Average Aid Amount $22,767
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 155
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2021-2022, a total of 636 students (99% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $22,767. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 155 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cleveland Institute of Art is $46,460, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?