Cleveland Institute of Art is accredited by National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1970 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation||Accredited||Estimated||9/1/1948 - Current|
Cleveland Institute of Art has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Commission on Accreditation|
|Art and Design (ART) - Degree-granting schools and departments and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Actual)||9/1/1948 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?