Graduate Rate 59.56%
Retention Rate 86%
At Cleveland Institute of Art, the graduation rates was 59.56% (81 students out of 136 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 37 male and 44 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Cleveland Institute of Art. Last year, the graduation rate was 59.56%. where 81 students out of 136 candidate completed their degree.
69 students completed their course in 4 years and 8 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||50.74%||54.24%||48.05%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||25.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Cleveland Institute of Art, 5 of 6 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 83.33%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cleveland Institute of Art, the retention rate is 86%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?