Acceptance Rate 92.17%
SAT Score 1,010
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 92.17% at College of Mount Saint Vincent where a total of 2,746 students applied and 2,531 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,010 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires three items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to College of Mount Saint Vincent.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||1,010 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At C of Mount Saint Vincent, 399 applicants (90% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 40 applicants (9%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,010 and the average ACT score is 21 at C of Mount Saint Vincent. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,110 and 25th percentile score is 910. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 69 and the 25th percentile score is 50. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at C of Mount Saint Vincent.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460||570|
College of Mount Saint Vincent requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at College of Mount Saint Vincent
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at College of Mount Saint Vincent is Semester. College of Mount Saint Vincent accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that College of Mount Saint Vincent accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?