Acceptance Rate 72.02%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 72.02% at Saint Elizabeth University where a total of 1,966 students applied and 1,416 were accepted. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CSE.
Saint Elizabeth University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Saint Elizabeth University is Semester. Saint Elizabeth University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Saint Elizabeth University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?