Acceptance Rate 90 %
Tuition & Fees $27,756
Student Population 6,825
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,012
Graduation Rate 50 %
Columbia College Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $27,756 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 6,825 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 90% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
The salary after graduation from Columbia College Chicago varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Columbia College Chicago are $27,756. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $2,320 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Columbia College Chicago. The acceptance rate of Columbia College Chicago is 90% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 50% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,012 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,825 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Columbia College Chicago offers 74 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
Columbia College Chicago offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Columbia College Chicago has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?