2023 Tuition & Fees $8,496
Columbia College - San Diego is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,496 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Columbia College - San Diego's tuition & fees is $8,496.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Columbia College - San Diego offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbia College - San Diego does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Columbia College - San Diego has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?