Total Enrollment 668
Concorde Career College-Kansas City has a total enrollment of 668 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 625 full-time and 43 part-time students with gender distribution of 59 male and 609 female students. Concorde Career College-Kansas City is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 88 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Concorde Career College-Kansas City has a total enrollment of 668 with a gender distribution of 8.83% male (59 students) and 91.17% female (609 students).
Concorde Career College-Kansas City has 625 full-time and 43 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 625 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 43 students are attending with part-time status.
At Concorde Career College-Kansas City, 88 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 580 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 668 students.
|In Some Online Classes||580||580||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Concorde Career College-Kansas City. There are 11 American Indian/Native American, 169 White, 147 Black/African American, 18 Asian, 96 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 20 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||11||0||11|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Concorde Career College-Kansas City.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Missouri?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?