2023 Tuition & Fees $15,000
Student Population 83
Students:Faculty 5 : 1
National American University-Independence is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Independence, Missouri. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 83 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from National American University-Independence varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, National American University-Independence's tuition & fees is $15,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at National American University-Independence. A total of 83 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Student Population for National American University-Independence is 83
Student to Faculty Ratio for National American University-Independence is 5 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
5 to 1
National American University-Independence offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
National American University-Independence does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
National American University-Independence has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Missouri?