Tuition & Fees $13,317
Student Population 99
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,778
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Tucson is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Tucson, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,317 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 99 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Tucson varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Tucson. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,778 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 99 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Tucson is 76 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Tucson is 99
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Tucson is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,778 at Cortiva Institute-Tucson.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Tucson offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Tucson does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?