CUNY LaGuardia Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1974 - Current|
CUNY LaGuardia Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Dietetics (DIETT) - Dietetic Technician Program||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1978 - 4/9/2018|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||4/1/1987 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1975 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/8/1987 - Current|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?