CUNY Medgar Evers College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1976 - Current|
CUNY Medgar Evers College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||2/1/1995 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||4/1/1978 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?