Acceptance Rate 45 %
SAT Average 1,185
Tuition & Fees $18,326
Student Population 7,608
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,330
State University of New York at New Paltz is a public, 4 or more years institute located in New Paltz, New York. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,416 for New York residents and $18,326 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 7,608 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 45% and the graduation rate is 77% last year.
The salary after graduation from State University of New York at New Paltz varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of State University of New York at New Paltz are $8,416 for New York residents and $18,326 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,599 for in-state students and $24,389 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SUNY New Paltz. The acceptance rate of SUNY New Paltz is 45% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 77% and the transfer-out rate is 17%. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,330 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,608 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
SUNY New Paltz offers 104 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||0|
State University of New York at New Paltz offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,600)
State University of New York at New Paltz has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?