Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,771
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 56%
Average Aid Amount $8,330
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 911
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 83%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,771 students (56% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $8,330. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 911 students (83% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at State University of New York at New Paltz is $8,416 for New York residents and $18,326 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?