Total Enrollment 6,638
CUNY Medgar Evers College has a total enrollment of 6,638 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 4,705 full-time and 1,933 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,045 male and 4,593 female students. CUNY Medgar Evers College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 60 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
CUNY Medgar Evers College has a total enrollment of 6,638 with a gender distribution of 30.81% male (2,045 students) and 69.19% female (4,593 students).
CUNY Medgar Evers College has 4,705 full-time and 1,933 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 4,705 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,933 students are attending with part-time status.
At CUNY Medgar Evers College, 60 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 729 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 6,638 students.
|In Some Online Classes||729||729||0|
|Not In Online Classes||5,849||5,849||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at CUNY Medgar Evers College. There are 23 American Indian/Native American, 96 White, 4,875 Black/African American, 194 Asian, 1,185 Hispanic, 11 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 26 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||23||8||15|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||11||6||5|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?