CUNY New York City College of Technology is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1957 - Current|
CUNY New York City College of Technology has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||3/1/1967 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||2/1/2008 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||12/6/1953 - Current|
|Dental Laboratory Technology (DT)||Accredited (Actual)||2/3/1954 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1972 - Current|
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?