Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 10,796
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 62%
Average Aid Amount $7,242
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,641
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 85%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 10,796 students (62% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,242. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,641 students (85% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at CUNY New York City College of Technology is $7,320 for New York residents and $15,270 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?